2017 NYSC Batch B Stream II Orientation Course – Batch ‘B’ Timetable
2017 NYSC Batch B Stream II Orientation Course Schedule is out and we are glad to let you know that the Full details of it will be found here. Prospective Corps Members are to Take Note of the timetable and every other needed to know details in this article.
The Orientation Course is scheduled to hold in Fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps only, which are; Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Enugu, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and the FCT.
Below is the Mobilization Timetable for Batch ‘B’
- Commencement and Registration: Tuesday 16th January, 2018
- Cut-off date for Registration: Midnight Wednesday,17th January, 2018
- Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday, 18th January, 2018
- Closing: Monday, 5th February, 2018
2017 NYSC Batch B Stream II Orientation Course
Note the Following:
— All prospective corps members for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their travelling Passport for Identification as well as their Certificate/Transcript for verification.
— In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Court Affidavit and thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
— Prospective Corps Members are to note that their states of deployment may differ from their orientation camp venue, hence; they must take careful note of their respective orientation camp venue before proceeding to camp.
Requirements for Orientation
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
We wish you a memorable orientation course.
Share this 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream II Orientation Course on your Social Media Account So that others can Still Know about it. Also feel Free to Use the COMMENT BOX Below to Ask any Question regarding to this article. THANKS