2018-2019 New China Visa Application Form – How to Apply China Visa
Any Interested applicant for the 2018-2019 New China Visa Application Form or applicants who wish to know how to apply for China Visa in any part of the world, this page is officially created for you.
China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. Capital Beijing mixes modern architecture with historic sites such as the Forbidden City palace complex and Tiananmen Square. Shanghai is a skyscraper-studded global financial center. The iconic Great Wall of China runs east-west across the country’s north.
China has been one of the most beautiful and most visited countries in the world following researcher analysis. The country is adorned with natural beauty, scenic attractions and a lot of friendly people. Its capital city is Beijing
A visa for Studying, Business, Tourism etc. is required to enter the country and certain processes are involved before you can be issued a visa.
Instructions for online visa application form
(1) Before starting your application, please make sure you have the Internet Explorer version 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, or Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 or higher, or Safari 5.0.
(2) In order to preview, print or save your online form, please make sure that you have installed a version of Acrobat Reader with Simplified Chinese Kit.
(3) Please do not use IE’s buttons but the “NEXT” or “PREVIOUS” button at the bottom of the page if you want to move forward or backward between pages.
(4) You can save the form in this website at any step by clicking “SAVE” button at the bottom of the page. However, this website can only save your form no more than 30 days.
(5) Please make sure all items are filled out. Incomplete forms will make you unable to go to the next step.
(6) You can click the question mark behind each item for help information which will be found at the right side of the page.
(7) Chinese visa application form includes a total of four pages. Please print and sign it after filling the form. Please submit the completed form to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center.
(8) Please make sure all information is complete, updated and accurate. The form cannot be modified once you click the “CONFIRM & PRINT” button.
(9) Please note that the online application form does not mean that your visa will be issued by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General. The final decision on your visa which is made by the Embassy or Consulate-General might be different from your application.
2018-2019 New China Visa Application Form
Please download the Chinese Visa Application Form here
How to Apply for China Visa Online
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
NOTE: For more information on 2018-2019 New China Visa Application Form and How to Apply for China Visa; please visit the official website at www.visaforchina.org/MAN_EN/. You can also use the comment box below for any question you will really need an answer to.