2018 Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment | NIPOST Job Application Form
This is to Inform the General Public, especially the suitable and Qualified Ones who wish to work With the Nigerian Postal Service office that the Full Guide to the Recruitment Application can be Found here. The 2018 Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment form can be accessed when you follow the instructions here.
If you’ve ever had that dream to Join NIPOST – A World-Class Postal Service Provider, Then am glad to announce to you that this is an Opportunity you should not Miss.
With the Mission to provide quality Postal Services that satisfy the aspirations of all stakeholders. It will be a Prestige for you to be part of that Mission.
NOTE: NIPOST Job Application form and process is Totally FREE!!! The Nigerian Postal Service will Never Ask you to pay any amount of money before you apply or secure a Job With them.
NIPOST Divisions and Departments
When you check the under-listed Departments Below, I bet you can fit in to any of the departments if you meet the Basic Requirements needed from you;
- Mail Operations Division
- Counter Services Division
- Human Resources Management Division
- Engineering And Technical Services Division
- Finance And Investments Division
- Business & Strategic Development Department
- Corporate Communications Department
- Internal Audit Department
- Marketing Department
- Postal Security Department
- Management Information System
- Legal Department
2018 Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment | NIPOST Job Application Form – Requirements
- Applicants must Possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; OR General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
As at the Time of writing this article, The Application Process has not Begun. But we are always here to assist you by keeping you updated whenever the Application Begins, Simply drop your Phone Number or Email Address in the COMMENT Session Below So that we can update you on the Recruitment.
Also Share this 2018 Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment on your Social Media Account So that friends who are interested in the Recruitment can also know about it. THANKS