Airtel Job Application Online | Airtel Nigeria 2018 Vacancy – Apply Here
Are you looking for a a suitable Telecom Company to Work With? The Airtel Nigeria 2018 Vacancy is available and the company is looking for Suitable and Qualified Applicant who wish to work with them. Currently, Airtel Nigeria is Recruiting to fill the Position of a Shared Services Lead. Listed here is all you need to know to Apply
Job Description – Shared Services Lead
Applicants who would partner with the business to deliver best-in-class service (the one Airtel experience) to employees and implement and monitor Human Resource Operations’ service delivery strategy. So if you fit In, Now is the Better Opportunity to Apply.
Succesful candidate will:
- Wholly own and manage OpCo Oracle ERP HRMS instance. Providing functional support, data entry, training, troubleshooting and guidance for the Oracle Human Resources Information System.
- Support Payroll activities
- Monthly HR Financial and Budget reporting
- Manage employee benefits such as airtime and data allocation, medical administration, celebratory voucher issuance and staff mobile handset issuance
- Lead the strategy and implementation of employee e-filing system for Africa
Airtel Nigeria 2018 Vacancy
Below are the Requirements needed from an Applicant;
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in HR /Business/IT or related field
- Have a Knowledge of Oracle HRMS
- 1 – 3 years of Human Resources and Administration experience in a multinational business environment in an HR Generalist role
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Applicant must have a Very good understanding of state and federal tax legislation
- Numerate and Artistic skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Skills in handling multiple tasks and prioritizing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Creative, forward thinker
How to Apply
Interested Applicants Should Click HERE To Apply
Application Closing Date
Interested Applicants should apply now, as the Application Deadline is on the 16th of January, 2018
Let others who might be interested know by Sharing this Airtel Nigeria 2018 Vacancy on your Social Media Account. THANKS