Apply for Airtel Job Vacancy: Regional Head – Enterprise Sales Needed
Airtel Job Vacancy is open for Applicants who wish to apply for the Post of a Regional Head – Enterprise Sales in the telecom Company. Here is a simple Application Guide needed and the Basic Requirements and Qualification for the Position. Read on
AIRTEL is a leading mobile telecommunication service provider in Nigeria and a Member of Airtel Africa Group. Currently, you can Apply to Work with the company if you meet the Requirements which we will be giving you in this article.
The Job Location is in Nigeria. And Airtel is looking for Applicants who can manage it’s Enterprise Sales Operations in West Region. The successful candidate would be responsible for the following;
- Entrenching the Airtel Business Brand within the Enterprise Market (All segments) with a view to having the dominant market share in the designated region.
- Leading teams in the acquisition, growth and customer management of B2B customers in the region.
- Full accountability of Regional B2B revenue, brand equity, B2B relationship management, B2B customer service, B2B revenue assurance and debt management.
Airtel Job Vacancy – How to Apply
Job Position: Regional Head – Enterprise Sales
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Social Science or Arts
- 5 years’ work experience working in B2B
- Postgraduate Degree in Marketing, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Significant experience in Sales, Customer Service or Marketing within the Telecoms sector.
- 10 years’ selling experience of Telecommunication products with 5 at a managerial level
- Sound understanding of the telecoms value chain.
If you meet the following above, Then Click here to Apply
Application Closing Date
Application deadline for the Position of a Regional Head – Enterprise Sales is on 13th December, 2017. Hurry up to Apply.
Also Feel Free to Share Airtel Job Vacancy on your Social Media Account So that others can Still Know and Apply. THANKS