Nigerian Law School Portal | How To Check Nigerian Law School Result
A dream of every student is always to get that spacial knowledge as well as good RESULT. Nigerian Law School is one of the popular interval schooling service that all graduated Law student have always want to go and comes out successfully. Meanwhile, we understand that most of you, who has successfully past out of Nigerian Law School look foreword to know Nigerian Law School Portal to check Nigerian Law School Result for both resit and current.
In this article we shall be showing you the Nigerian Law School Portal to check your Result and How to Check Nigerian Law School Bar I & II Exams Result with just brief easy steps.
Nigerian Law School Portal / News, Application & Result Portal
In talking about Nigerian Law School Portal, you should know that Nigerian Law School have Two (2) Portal; One is for News and the other is Nigerian Law School Application and Law School Exams Result.
- The Nigerian Law School Portal for News: http://www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng/
- The Nigerian Law School Portal For Application, Result and Law School Admsn Letter: http://www.lawschool.gov.ng/
For that fart that The Nigerian Law School was set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria by the Legal Education Act of 1962. Dr. Olanrewaju Adesola Onadeko LL.D,SAN, former Director of Public Prosecutions of the Republic of Gambia and former Deputy Director General of the Nigerian Law School, it will still remains the step to freedom.
This is why you most learn How to check you Nigerian Law School Portal for your result.
How To Check Nigerian Law School Result
Now, Before looking for how to check you Ng Law School Result, you should first know the Bar you are if Bar 1 Or Bar 11 and also your Nigerian Law School Examination Number and Surname. By knowing this, you are a step close in checking your result.
To Check Nigerian Law School Result Online is free, and below is how to check you Bar Exam Result for both Current Law School Student and Nigerialaw school resit result
- Visit http://www.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Now, you do not need Email address or to Create Account before you can check your result. Rather you are to Click on the “Bar 1 or Bar 11 Exams” and select your Bar Session
- Then the Online Result Checker Form will appear, just Enter Your Examination Number and Surname
- After entering then, click on submit to Check Result
Please Note that for Your Screening and Call To Bar Dates you have to
Contact Law School At
Call: 09 2921617, 09 2920118
Emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org