NOA Job Application 2018/2019 – NOA Recruitment | How To Apply
The information contained here will guide you through the NOA Recruitment process 2018/2019, the basic information you need to know and the guide on how you can apply for the National Orientation Agency Job Vacancies.
This is an Agency which is born To consistently raise awareness, provide timely and credible feedback; positively change attitudes, values and behaviours; accurately and adequately inform; and sufficiently mobilize citizens to act in ways that promote peace, harmony; and national development.
With the vision To develop a Nigerian society that is orderly, responsible and discipline, where citizens demonstrate core values of honesty, hard work and patriotism; where democratic principles and ideals are upheld; and where peace and social harmony reign.
And if you will love to be part of this mission, the opportunity is open to you now to Apply.
This article will answer you questions on;
- National Orientation Agency Recruitment 2018
- NOA Job Application 2018
- 2018 NOA Recruitment Form
- NOA Recruitment Requirements
- How to Apply For NOA jobs
Note: NOA Application Form is Free for suitable and qualified candidates who wish to work with the Agency. The National Orientation Agency will never ask for money in other to secure any position or for application, so be very careful about scammers and fraudsters.
NOA Recruitment Requirements
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female can Apply.
- Applicant must not be more than 35 years of age.
- other Requirements varies depending on the Position you are applying for.
NOA Job Application 2018/2019 – How to Apply
If you’ve read the Requirements Above and you are Qualified, Likewise interested, Then you can visit the official Website of the National Orientation Agency at www.noa.gov.ng to Apply
Meanwhile, as at the time of this article, the Recruitment Portal has not been opened for Applications yet. But We can help you get updates on this Job Recruitment Portal, Kindly Drop your Phone Number or Email Address in the COMMENT BOX Below.
Also feel Free to let others Know about the NOA Recruitment 2018/2019 by sharing this article on your Social Media Account