Uber Job Vacancy – www.uber.com Registration for Driving Job in Nigeria
Who told you that you can’t get a Job if you are not a graduate? Are you unemployed With Driving Skills? Well, here is a job for everyone as long as you meet the car and other document Requirements. www.uber.com Registration for Driving Job in Nigeria is now open for interested People Wishing to Make money with Bosses or Offices.
When you Register on Uber to become a Driver, You’ve taken a Bold Step to making money without anyone ordering you around because on Uber, you Earn money on your own terms.
Full-time and part-time driving jobs for independent contractors in Lagos are also available give you the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want. Uber takes care of all the details so you can focus on driving your car when it works for you.
Uber Nigeria Car Requirements
To become a Driver at Uber, Your Car must meet the Requirements Below;
- The car must be a product of 2005 or newer.
- The car must have four properly working passenger doors.
- Your car must have a valid insurance policy document.
- A valid vehicle inspection report is required.
Other Requirements includes
- A valid driving license for Nigeria
- You have to be a minimum of 21 years of age
- No Educational Background required to become an Uber Driver.
www.uber.com Registration for Driving Job in Nigeria
To register and become a Driver With Uber in Nigeria, Follow the Steps Below:
- Visit Uber Portal for Registration at www.ubernigeria.com/get-started
- In the Space provider, Enter your Email, First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Create password
- Enter your City and Click Next
To confirm you’ve Successfully Signed up, the next page requires your Sign in Information, Enter the Details required from you to Successfully Sign in to your Account.
Let others who might be looking for www.uber.com Registration for Driving Job in Nigeria Know by sharing this article on your Social Media Account. Also Ask your Questions via the COMMENT BOX Below and we will be here to answer you. THANKS